the amnanda process
what are the treatment goals?
Our past experiences in life have the power to really shape our experience of our daily life and even our future – especially when they occur during childhood. Painful life experiences, stress and traumas, both physical and emotional, can remain with us and affect how we perceive things therefore impacting our daily living in ways that we may be totally unaware of. Past stress and traumas can colour our moods and feelings and can negatively affect our health, our relationships and even our ability to make good decisions in life.
Who can benefit from the Amnanda Process?
We are all affected by the experiences that naturally occur throughout life and the Amnanda Process restores our ability to move through these with greater ease and resilience. There may also be times though when we feel the need to reflect on where we find ourselves in life and wish to make changes. Amnanda is a beautiful process to facilitate and support many different life situations including:
- Your quality of life is affected by past physical or emotional experiences and you wish to release, heal and rejuvenate.
- You are at a new chapter in life. For example: starting a new career, during pregnancy, parenting small children, beginning a new relationship, approaching retirement or changing your lifestyle.
- You want to gain clarity and the momentum to make positive changes.
- You want to support your body through its natural aging process and maintain good health into old age.
- You have experienced grief and loss in life and would like to find peace.
- You simply wish to enjoy a greater sense of wellbeing, be more relaxed and happy.
But you don’t need a specific reason to embark on the Amnanda journey. It’s a beautiful beneficial process for everyone.
Amnanda is received only once in a person’s life. However, in a few limited cases Amnanda 2 can be received. This is more of a wellbeing treatment to merely enjoy being anointed by the herbal oils but the effect is very minimal in comparison to the first process.
Amnanda is suitable for adults aged 22 and over.