TERMS & CONDITIONS AND WAIVER
- Mita’s approach to teaching yoga is to guide gently. Participants are urged to respect their capabilities and/or limitations, bearing in mind that applying force may be counter productive. Mita & associates will not accept any liability or bear any responsibility for any personal loss, damage or injuries of any kind while participating in any classes or retreat activities.
- By participating in any classes or retreat activities, the participant hereby expressly and willingly assumes all risks, full responsibility and liability for participating and practicing anything presented therein and waives and releases Mita Shah & associates from and against any and all injuries, damages and any other claims or demands, liabilities and settlements on or against Mita Shah & associates for losses or damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential damages, personal injury from participating in or practising anything that is presented in the classes and retreat activities.
- It is the participants responsibility to notify Mita of any serious illness or injury before any given physical activity. For any medical conditions, please consult and get approval from your GP before taking up Yoga or before continuing with your practice.
- For retreats, it is expected that participants to events will have comprehensive personal travel insurance. In the event of Force Majeure/unforeseen circumstances that hinders, delays or leads to cancellation of any events, Mita Shah & associates will not be liable for any direct or consequential costs incurred or to refund any monies received. Participants may be able to claim under their personal travel insurance. This includes but is not limited to, severe weather, acts of terrorism, disease epidemics and pandemics, government actions, natural disasters, war, failure of 3rd parties such as venues/caterers to provide their services, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control.
- Mita Shah reserves the right to have a substitute teacher if unexpected circumstances prevent her from teaching.
- By submitting the registration form, you agree to assume full responsibility for all risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown that you might incur as a result of participating in classes and retreat activities and agree to the terms and conditions and liability waiver stated above.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR CLASSES
Your cooperation and understanding of our cancellation policy is greatly appreciated. If you have booked a place and are unable to attend the term for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible so that your place may be offered to someone else. If you are pre-registered for a term you must cancel at least 1 week prior to the start date of the term to receive a full refund. Cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to start date of term will be liable for a 25% cancellation fee. Unfortunately refunds cannot be issued for cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the start of the term. Please note that once the term has started, fees for any missed classes cannot be reimbursed, transferred or carried forward to another term, except in special circumstances.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR RETREATS
The deposit is non-refundable. Once the balance is paid, it is non-refundable.